Friday, November 12, 2010

Meta-Trader - Bouncing Back

Welcome back Meta-Traders.

It was a week of bouncing back and a nice follow-up to my post 2 weeks back A week of drawdown.

Megadroid Demo topped 50% for the first time this year

Megadroid Live came roaring back from recent drawdown picking up over 6% for the week and is now up 30.1% for the year and just a buck or so off off an all-time equity high. This system has been very easy to trade spending most of the time at equity high with drawdowns short lived. Just before the start of 2011, I will top this account up to $2000 will be 20% of my live robot's portfolio for 2011. More on that in a later post.

Atinalla #1 picked up 67 pips on the week and is up 12% on the year since opening it back at the end of July.

Atinalla #3 picked up a solid 387 pips on the week and is recovering nicely from some startup related issues. This account is still struggling to get back to even.

God's Gift Duo Live had a bummer of a week and dropped -237 pips and has now had 5 straight losing trades. I took a look up on Asirikuy and the results look more or less consistent with other instances.

On the development side, my new FXDD account funding of $4000 came in last week. I started trading it live with the Megadroid/Scalper X combo at 5% risk. It quickly got into trouble and lost about $70 on Monday on a few EUR/CHF trades. But I stuck with it and it made back its losses on the week and closed up $14. I cloned that account with an e-mail to FXDD and sent $2000 from that deposit off to the newly cloned account.

One bummer item was that I was expecting at least a 5% deposit bonus on this cash. I was dissapointed that I didn't get it and I later found out that the bonus promoted on the Trader's Choice FX Webinar was only good for one week. Further follow-up with FXDD showed that the bonus was not active for last week, but a 5% bonus was active this week, and possibly even a larger bonus starting this Sunday.

This was at lost opportunity of at least $200 and possibly even more. So the plan is to see what FXDD offers next week, then possibly clone another account and send another 4K over there just to collect the deposit. At that point, I have the option of closing the other accounts and getting my original deposit back. It may not be worth the effort, but we'll see.

Finally, i've lost interest in the Q-Diamond EA's for now. I need to start another demo up this coming week and see if we can get some interest going on that front.

I've started work on my review of Watukushay #3 (aka Kutichiy) and will have that for you soon.

Also check back tomorrow for an interesting opportunity which is totally different than anything you have seen so far on this blog.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment