Sunday, January 3, 2016

Free FibLines for Thinkorswim

Welcome back loyal blog readers and Happy New Year!

2015 was a busy time for your humble blog author as I continue to enhance the FibLines indicator to prepare for an official launch later in 2016.  There is much to done beyond just creating the product.  So rest assured I have been hard at work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Along those lines, I decided it would be a good idea to create an introductory video that explains how the FibLines indicator works.  So I am pleased to present the video which you can view on YouTube here.

Also, I uploaded a new version of the FibLines indicator to my Yahoo group with some changes as follows:

- Indicator supports only SPY, DIA, IWM, /ES, /YM. and /NQ.  This will be the free version of the indicator going forward.

- Color scheme has been updated as shown in the graphic.

- Corrected some calculations on the 2nd level (Orange) lines which were incorrect.  Thanks to an astute member of my Yahoo group for pointing that out.

This new version is available to members of my Yahoo group under the name FibLinesFree.ts and the prior version which contained all of the levels has been removed.  If you wish to maintain the levels yourself going forward, you can do so using this new file as a starting point.

In the meantime, check out the video and let me know any comments.

Also, you can get a copy of the FibLines indicator for free by joining my Yahoo group, just send an e-mail to fx-mon@yahoogroups.com.

All the best to you and your family for a fantastic 2016!

And of course good luck with your trading.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about Dating, I like this post. Please visit at Metatrader 5 signals", i hope you may like our Dating service.

    Visit Here - http://cwgmarkets.com/forex'

    Thanks, Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post This is very helpful As for me, I prefer itrustview company. I started out with this company and so far I'm very pleased with them job, WOOOOW because it's awesome learning and in same time got experts recommendations and also money management by investing in one of them packages, try it you will nevzr regret. https://www.itrustview.com
    if you're interested

    ReplyDelete