Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fiblines New Look


Welcome back traders.

I am experimenting with some new looks for the Fib Lines indicator and I have settled on what you see to the left.  I changed the color of the secondary lines from green to orange and the 3rd level lines are left unchanged at a dark gray.

The idea here is to follow the visible light spectrum from red (most likely to raise your blood pressure) to less intense.  Orange is a more relaxed version of red, and dark grey fades easily into the background.  For Orange, I used the Color.DARK_ORANGE constant in TOS which seems to pop visually more on the screen than shows in the graphic.

Also, this color scheme seems to fit in nicely with the LBR Paint bars, and the whole combination looks and feels nice, particularly against the black background.  The new color scheme will be included in my next release of the Fib Lines indicator in late 2015 or early 2016.

BTW the chart shown here is ATVI - Activision Blizzard on the NASDAQ which is my single largest stock holding at the moment.   According to TC2000, it has a 5-year earnings growth rate of 28% and a PE of 25 which means its reasonably priced on a fundamental basis.  That plus an all-time high in the shares makes me a buyer.

Happy Holidays and all the best to you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete