Sunday, October 18, 2015

FB Breakout

Welcome back traders.

One of my favorite stocks and largest individual stock position is in Facebook.

After weaving back and forth pretty well with the confines of the Fib lines, it seems likely we are going to get a re-test back to the recent all-time high at 99.24.  After that, the next most likely target is the 161% line overhead at about 100.47. Next earnings coming up on 11/4.

I also started a new position this past week in Selective Insurance ticker symbol SIGI.  This symbol popped up on my "New High, Positive Growth Low PE" scan.  With a 5-year earnings growth rate of 27%, a PE of about 12 and a 1.6% yield, the fundamentals are outstanding.

As for the general market, it looks like we have turned the corner and we are not going to get a re-test of the August 24th lows.  So its full steam ahead for the Santa Claus Rally and we can starting building wealth once again.

FYI - you can get my Fib Lines lines indicator for Thinkorswim for free, just send an e-mail to fx-mon@yahoogroups.com.

Have a great week ahead.



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete