Friday, June 5, 2015

Fiblines for SPDR's and Health Care

Welcome back loyal blog readers.

Things are starting to click for your humble blog author. Twice this past week I had profitable option trades where I exited at Fib levels I knew ahead of time.  One of them was Aetna (AET) which you can see of the chart on the left.  I bought on the breakout of the prior high at about 116 and sold just 3 days later when the stock was 120.5.  And just like magic the stock pulled back.

The other was was GILD which didn't pull back with quite the same predictability, but it didn't matter.  I took profits and moved on.

In an effort so share the wealth, I am ramping up my efforts to offer you free Fibline levels on a new set of symbols.

First up are the Select Sector SPDR's shown in the graphic here.   Overall I'm not a fan of these tradables but I do use them for exposure to sectors I don't have at lot of familiarity with, for example XLE for Energy and XLB for materials. I avoid it for sectors I have a handle on such as technology. This graphic shows the symbols for which I have now developed Fibline levels.

Next up is the health care sector and insurers.  This sector has been on fire lately and includes such household names such as CVS, AET, CB, CI and HUM.  I have made some money on AET, CI and another Chinese Biotech company called CBPO.  In fact, I just sold CBPO this past week as it approached the 423% Voodoo level and it was my biggest winner of the year.

I also added Fibline levels for a handful other interesting symbols such as CMT, CSX, DNKN and MA.  I will be sending out those updates to members of my Yahoo group shortly.  If you want to get your hands on free Fib lines indicator for TOS send an e-mail to:

fx-mon-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Enjoy the fruits of your labors and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Marketmon, thanks for keeping this blog update. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marketmon, thanks for keeping this blog update. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete