Thursday, April 2, 2015

CBM - Bounce off the Red Line

Here are my Fiblines levels for Cambrex Biosciences, ticker symbol CBM.  This stock popped up on my "New High, Positive Earnings, Low PE" scan.

Note how after running up to new highs, it pulled back to the red line and bounced.

This company also has excellent fundamentals with a 5 year earnings growth rate of 45% and a PE of 21.  Cramer says you can pay up to 2x the growth rate which would be a PE of 90 which would mean the stock could quadruple from here.

I am not quite that optimistic, but the stock was recently upgraded by a broker with a price target of $50.  I am long the shares in anticipation of higher prices ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Here is a simple way to display the Wave 1 bottom & top prices on your chart. It will display in the upper left corner of the chart window:

    # Add Labels for Wave1 Bottom and Top
    AddLabel(yes, "Wave1: " + dPrice1 + ", " + dprice2, Color.WHITE);

    You can choose any color for the Label (I use a black background, so I like white).

    If you really need to display the Trendline Curve (what you called the slanted line) I would contact the guy at Read the Prospectus. If anybody would know how, it would be him.

    Hopefully this is one, of many, small contributions I can make to your project!

    Thanks. Justin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, forgot to say that I am talking about the TOS platform.

      Justin

      Delete
  2. Justin-

    Thanks for the comments and input, much appreciated!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris have you gotten any of my Emails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete