Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Active Trader - Million Dollar Day Trade

Welcome back Active Traders and wealth seekers.

John F Carter continues to amaze when he gained 1MM on a day trade today in TSLA.  Before I started with Carter,  I did not believe that these types of gains were possible.  Some part of me wants to wake up from this dream and ask myself, is John Carter real?

Most everyone has had the experience where you have an amazing experience in a dream and wake up disappointed to realize that you were only dreaming.  With this sobering realization, you go back to your old understanding of reality and re-assess your dreamtime experience in the harsh light of day.

But John F Carter continue to defy these expectations.  In the cold light of day I ask myself, is John F Carter real?  The answer is yes, and I know that because I shook his hand and met him face-to-face at the Trader's Expo back in early 2013 and described in my blog post here.

The screen shot on the left shows just one part of the story when Carter bought 30K shares of TSLA at an average price of 149.2.  When I joined the room at about 3:15 PM, the shares were  at about 160 netting about 350K on the stock.  He put on a number of other option positions as well and he was so loaded up, he got a call from the Thinkorswim trade desk that he had exceeded his day trading margin limit.

As of the close, Carter went out 20K of TSLA stock which went out in the after hours at 166 netting another 100K on the stock alone.

I made a few dollars on this trade, and enough to pay for another month of Simper Options membership.  But its becoming more clear that the difference between me and JC is squarely between the ears.  It comes down to your relationship with money.  I'm nowhere near JC, let alone in the same ballpark. But its well worth the $150 a month to be associated with this man who continues to inspire with his words, his actions and his example.

Sign up for the free videos at www.simpleroptions.com and follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment