Saturday, April 9, 2011

Meta-Trader - Best of Asirikuy

Welcome back Meta-Traders.

If you have followed my blog for any period of time, you know that I am a big fan of Daniel Fernandez and the work he has done over at http://www.asirikuy.com/.

The challenge for users both inside (and mostly outside) of Asirikuy is that of transparency. Put another way, it’s hard for to see what’s possible using the systems inside Asirikuy because Daniel does not reveal the performance of the systems. Nor does he allow members to disclose the results of any of the systems in any way to non-members. The only reporting I’m permitted to do is on my own accounts, both live and demo.

So my solution is the following.

I will follow the systems on Asirikuy, and apply my trader/investor instincts to ferret out the best systems and put them in out of 2 categories: Live or Demo. Live traded systems are those which pass my criteria and are worthy of risking real money. Demo accounts are those worthy of further evaluation or former live systems that have fallen into disfavor. Both categories of accounts will be followed here with full transparency and the way down the Dollars, Euro, Yen, Pound and Swissie.

What do I ask of you? Just continue to read and come back to see the results. Like Daniel, I believe that some things are more important than money.

Have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tcxmon,

    I have only recently learned about Asirikuy and Daniel through the Mechanicalforex site and am utterly impressed by him and what is offered in mechanicalforex and seem to be offering in Asirikuy. In fact, I have almost taken the plunge to join Asirikuy if not for some paypal payment problem which cannot be resolved in the meatime.

    I came across your site now and now raise a bit of concern about transparency. I may be misunderstanding what you were saying in this post. Are you suggesting that even as members, within the site, members do not get to see performance numbers of the Asirikuy systems?

    I am a newbie but I am not looking for a "set and forget" system. In fact, I am truly thrilled about the opportunity to learn and develop the skills and confidence needed through the site. And I may just be misunderstanding you in the post there.

    Also, speaking of which, since he has started his PhD program, is Asirukuy still running as actively as before? I see a sharp drop off in blog post in mechanicalforex (but he has explained it through his post about only writing sporadically from now on)

    From what I read so far, I have little doubt about his integrity and I truly look forward to become a member soon. But this is the internet and hope you don't mind me having a certain level of skepticism.

    Love to hear from you, a seemingly enthusiastic member, and look forward to becoming fellow asirikuy members soon (if all goes well)

    thanks in advance

    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawrence and thanks for the comment.

    Asirikuy members get the MyFXBook links to all the live accounts trading Asirikuy systems. So you can go through and see how your own result compare to others running the same system on different brokers. It helps to diagnose broker dependency issues which are unfortunately part of the game.

    Yes, I would recommend Asirikuy! However, be advised that its more like an education, and in a way its like taking on a job. Obviously, I think its a job worth doing.

    Don't be concerned regarding the drop off in blog posts. With the Phd work, that's almost a full-time job in itself, so he doesn't have time for daily posts. Things are still cooking inside and Daniel has been working on a series of chapters that will ultimately be a book that will bring you up to speed on all the Asirikuy systems. That way you can get up to speed quickly and decide what you want to trade.

    There's a lot to know so take your time and have fun with it,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete